Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Will Alcohol Freeze For Popsicles



Whole Salada kitchen in its proposal for the month of January we invited to prepare a classic French cuisine, a soufflé.

The truth as I read the proposal I was scared. This type of food not just to convince me, perhaps because the mechanics are very similar to the desserts and I am very bad pastry. I think one of my goals this year will try to improve in this area.

Anyway, I tried 2 times over the weekend, today I tried again and nothing. My attempt at a souffle of Emmental has remained just that, an attempt.






This is as close to my result. The first did not rise, the second (mea culpa) is black and the last was like the first. I hate to not take part but ... there are always bugs, right?.

To see if the proposal for the next month is my style and I can show you some results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment