Thursday, January 13, 2011

Avobenzonecream Ingrentis





The name of the story I put it in the end, especially for those who do not read. I think that holds the tension and expectation of the story.


I remember it was a beautiful sunny day, full of popular tingling in the streets thundering vehicles. One day Asaz warm and perfect smoothness.

From my terrace overlooking a vast confusion of roofs, orchards stir-fries, a piece of bay mast punctured the gray line of a street ...

At eleven o'clock the first sparks fell. One here, another there-copper particles similar to a wick morcellas, glowing copper particles in the soil gave a ruidecito sand. The sky was the same clarity, the urban rumor not decreased. Only my aviary birds stopped singing. Coincidentally

had warned, looking toward the horizon in a moment of abstraction. At first I thought an optical illusion made by my myopia. I had to wait a long time to see another spark fall because anegábalas enough sunlight, but the burning copper thereby, highlighting the same. A very rapid fire virgule, and tap into the ground. So, at long intervals.

I must confess that when tested, I felt a vague terror. I scanned the sky in an anxious glance. Clarity persisted. Where did this strange hail? Did that copper? Was it copper? ...

had just dropped a spark in my deck, a few steps. Stretched hand, was, no doubt, a copper pellet was slow to cool. Fortunately the breeze was rising, that rain unique tilting to the opposite side of my terrace. Sparks were fed ralas, too. Could believe at times that this had already ceased. Did not stop. One another, yes, but always fell fearsome granules.

Anyway, that was not to prevent my lunch, it was noon. I went to the room across the garden, not without some fear of the sparks. Truth is that the sheet, running to avoid the sun, guarding me ... Am

guarded? I looked up, but a top has so many pores, that nothing could be discovered.

In the dining room I expected a wonderful lunch, as my lucky celibacy knew two things above all: reading and eating. Except for the library, the dining room was my pride. Glutted with women and a little gouty, nice point to flaws but nothing could be expected because of gluttony. He ate alone, while a slave narratives I read geography. I was never able to understand the meals in the company, and if women disgusts me, as I said, and understand that hated men.

Ten years separated me from my last orgy! Since then, delivered to my gardens, my fish, my birds, faltábame time to leave. Ever, in the evenings too hot, a walk to the lake. I liked him, scaling of the moon at night, but that was all and spent months without frequent.

libertine The vast city was like a wilderness sheltering my pleasures. Few friends, brief visits, long hours of desk, reading, my fish, my birds, an occasional night as they band of pipers, and two or three attacks of gout per year ...

had the honor of being asked for their banquets, and there were, not without praise, two or three sauces of my invention. This gave me right-I say it proudly to a municipal bust, quite rightly as the fellow who had just invented a new kiss.

Meanwhile, read my slave. Read stories of sea and snow, which admirably commented in entry and siesta, the generous freshness of the amphorae. The rain of fire had ceased, perhaps, as the servants showed no sign of noticing it.

Suddenly, the slave who crossed the garden with a new dish, could not repress a scream. Arrived, however, the table, but acknowledging its lividity horrible pain. He had in his bare back a agujerillo, at the bottom he felt a spark still squeak voracious had opened. Ahogámosla in oil, and was sent to bed without being able to contain their woes.

abruptly ended my appetite, and though I kept trying dishes to avoid demoralizing the servants, it was quick to understand me. The incident had puzzled me. Averaged

nap when I got back to the terrace. The ground was already strewn with granules of copper, but the rain did not seem to increase. Began to calm down when a new anxiety seized me. The silence was absolute. Traffic was paralyzed because of the phenomenon, no doubt. Not a rumor in the city. Only from time to time, a faint murmur of wind in the trees. It was also alarmed at the attitude of the birds. Habíanse matted in a corner near one another. I took pity and decided to open the door. They refused to leave, previously collected even more distressed. He then began to intimidate the idea of \u200b\u200ba cataclysm.

Without being big my scientific scholarship, I knew that no one ever mentioned those incandescent copper rain. Copper Rain! In the air there is no copper mines. Then clarity of the sky that kept guessing the origin. And what was this alarming phenomenon. Sparks came from everywhere and nowhere. Was the crumbling immensity invisibly on fire. Terrible fall from the sky but the sky copper remained impassive in blue. Ganábame little bit of a strange affliction, but, strangely, had not previously thought flee. This idea was mixed with unpleasant questions. Run away! And my desk, my books, my birds, my fish that had just premiered a nursery, gardens and ennobled my seniority, my fifty years of serenity in the joy of this, the neglect of tomorrow? ...

Flee? . . . And I thought with horror of my possessions (not known) across the desert with his camel living in tents of black wool and taking all food curdled milk, wheat toast, honey sour ...

remained a leak on the lake, a short flight after all, if the lake and in the desert, as was natural, copper rain also, because not coming from any source that visible, should be general. However

the vague dread that alarmed me, would ask all that clearly, arguing with myself, a little unnerved at the truth by the digestive torpor my customary nap. And after all, something told me that the phenomenon is not going to happen there. However, nothing was lost to build the car.

Then the air filled with a vast vibration of bells. And almost with her, I noticed one thing: copper rain had stopped. The ring was a thanksgiving, chanted almost immediately by the usual buzz of the city. This brief awakening from its lethargy, double garrulous. In some neighborhoods to burn firecrackers.

Leaning on the parapet of the terrace, looked well-known solidarity with the evening entertainment it was all love and luxury. The sky was pure. Anxious boys gathered in the shot, copper bowls, the Boilermakers had begun to buy. It was all that remained of the great celestial threat.

more numerous than ever, people in the streets colorimeter pleasure, and even smiled vaguely remember a mistake boy, whose gown collection to hip hop in a side street, stopped seeing her legs glabrous, checkered ribbons. Courtesans, with bare breast as the new fashion, and propped up in dazzling corselet, walked his indolence sweating perfumes. Lenon an old upright in his car drove like a sheet of tin candle, announcing that with proper love paintings monstrous beasts: Municipality of lizards with swans, a monkey and a seal, a cover for the delirious maiden jewels of a peacock. Bello lineup, faith, and guaranteed the authenticity of the pieces. Trained animals know not what barbarous sorcery, and unbalanced with opium and asafoetida.

Followed by three masked youths spent a lovable black, which drew in the courtyard, strewn with colored powders to the rhythm of a dance scenes secret. Orpiment and also pluck the knew brown nails. Fofo

A character whose status as a eunuch could be glimpsed in its softness, proclaimed to the sound of castanets of brass, covers a unique fabric that produced insomnia and desire. Blankets had asked for abolition of honest citizens. Enjoy my city because I knew, knew how to live. In the evening I received two visits that dined with me. A jovial fellow student, a mathematician whose life was messy scandal science, and a rich farmer. People felt the need to visit after those sparks of copper. Visited and drinking, both of which were removed completely drunk. I made a quick exit. The city, capriciously lit, had seized the moment to enact a night. In some ledges, lit scented incense lamps. From its balconies, the young bourgeois, overly dressed, having fun in designing a blow to the nose of distracted passers-by, and crackles defaced guts bells. In every corner dancing. From balcony to balcony cambiábanse fresh flowers and kittens. The grass in the parks beat pairs.

returned early and surrendered. I never embraced the more pleasant bedding heaviness of sleep.

woke up drenched in sweat, eyes cloudy, dry throat. There was the sound of rain outside. Looking for something, I leaned against the wall and ran through my body like a whip the chill of fear. The wall was hot and moved by a silent vibration. Almost did not need to open the window to realize what was happening.

copper rain had returned, but this time nourished and compact. A hazy fog smothered the city, a phosphate and urine odor from the air stank Fortunately, my house was surrounded by galleries and that rain did not reach the door.

which opened onto the garden. The trees were black, and leafless, the floor covered with charred leaves. Air, fire striped virgules was a fatal paralysis, and between those could see the sky, always impassible, always blue.

I called, I called in vain. Famulari penetrated to the apartments. The easement was gone. Legs wrapped in a blanket of viso, battleships back and head with a metal tub horribly crushed me, I get to the stables. The horses were gone too. And with a calmness that was a credit to my nerves, I realized I was lost.

Fortunately, the dining room was full of provisions, their basement, crammed with wine. I went down to him. Still retained its freshness did not reach its bottom until the vibration of the heavy rain, the echo of his serious crepitus. I drank a bottle, and then extracted the secret cupboard knob poisoned wine. All that we had one winery, but we had no guests would use or burdensome. It was a clear liquor and tasteless, instant effects.

and revived by the wine, I looked at my situation. Asaz was simple. Unable to escape, death awaited me, but the poison that the death was mine. And I decided to see it all possible, as it was, no doubt, a singular spectacle. A rain of incandescent copper! The city on fire! Worthwhile.

I went to the terrace, but I could not move from the door leading to it. He saw enough from there, however. Saw and heard. The loneliness was absolute. The crackling was not interrupted but the occasional hoot of a dog, or explosion abnormal. The atmosphere was red, and through it, trees, chimneys, houses, whitewashed with a sad pallor. The few trees that retained retorcíanse foliage, black-black tin. The light had decreased slightly, persist despite the clarity of blue. The horizon was, this much, much closer, and as drowned in ashes. On the lake floated a smoke, which corrected some of the extraordinary dryness of the air.
fuel
clearly perceived the rain, dashed Copper vibrating like a harp string innumerable, and occasionally mingled with her light streamers. Black smoke announced fires here and there.

My birds began to die of thirst and had to go down to the well to bring water. The basement communicated with that repository, a vast pit that could withstand a lot of blue fire, but through the ceiling ducts and flowed yards away, had slipped some copper and the water tasted particularly between natron and urine, with a tendency a salted. Bastóme lift mosaic hatches closed those routes to cut my water all outside communication.

That afternoon and night was horrendous spectacle of the city. Burned in their homes, people fled in terror to the streets on fire in the desolate countryside, and the agonized people barbarously, with moans and cries of an amplitude, a horror, a great variety. There is nothing as sublime as the human voice. The collapse of buildings, the burning of many goods and various effects, and most of all, the burning of so many bodies, finally add the cataclysm the torment of his infernal stench. By declining the sun, the air was almost black with smoke and dust storms. Streamers that danced in the morning between copper rain, flames were now ominous. Blew ardent wind, dense, and hot tar. Seemed to be in a huge oven was bleak. Heaven, earth, air, everything ended. There was only darkness and fire. Oh, the horror of the darkness that all the fire, huge fire blazed in the city was not enough to dominate, and that fetid rags, sulfur, fat bodies in the dry air was spitting blood, and those cries that I do not know how to never end, those cries that covered the sound of fire, larger than a hurricane, those cries that howled, wailed, all the beasts roared with unspeakable terror of eternity ...

I went down to the tank without hitherto have lost my presence of mind, but all bristling with all that horror, and suddenly saw me in that dark friend, under the cool, given the silence of groundwater, I rushed suddenly felt fear not - I am sure, from forty years ago, the childhood fear of enemy presence and fuzzy, and I began to mourn, to mourn as a madman, to mourn with fear in a corner, shamelessly.

was not too late, after listening to the collapse of a roof, I decided to prop the basement door. Hícelo well with its own staircase and a few bars from the shelf, returning that defense some reassurance, not because he had to save myself, but for the beneficent influence of the action. Falling every moment breath drowsiness that dire nightmares, I spent the hours. Continually heard there near collapse. She had lit two lamps that brought me to give me courage, because the tank was Asaz murky. I even eat without appetite rather than the remains of a cake. Instead I drank lots of water.

Suddenly my lights began to dim, and with that the terror, the terror paralyzing this time, I was struck. He had spent, not prevent it, all my light, for there was but those lamps. I did not realize, going down that evening, bring them all me.

decreased and lights went out. Then I noticed that the tank began to fill with the stench of fire. There was no other option but to withdraw, and then, everything was better to die suffocated as vermin in his cave.

He barely managed to lift the lid of the basement that debris covered the dining room ...

... For the second time the rain had ceased hell. But the city no longer existed. Roofs, doors, lots of walls, all the towers lay in ruins. The silence was enormous, a real silent catastrophe. Five or six large smoke plumes even his tiptoe, and under the sky that had not been clouded for a moment, a sky as blue crudeness certified eternal indifference, poor town, poor town, dead, dead forever, stank like a real corpse.

The uniqueness of the situation, the enormity of the phenomenon, and no doubt the joy of saving me, alone among all self-conscious my pain replacing it with a grim curiosity. The arc of my hall had been left standing and grabbing of rusticated surrounds could reach its apex.

was not a single other fuel and that it closely resembled a volcanic slag. Here and there, in places that were not covered by ash, glowing with a fire bermejor, metal rained. Towards the desert shone out of sight a sandy copper. In the mountains, to the other side of the lake, the water evaporated from it condensábanse in a storm. They were the ones who had kept breathing the air during the cataclysm. The sun was immense, and the loneliness began overwhelmed with a deep despair when towards the port side I noticed a lump that wandered among the ruins. He was a man, and certainly perceived Tell me, then spoke to me.

gesture did not surprise any when it came, and climbing the arc came to sit with me. We tried a pilot, I saved as a store, but stabbed her owner. Just agotársele water and left it. Insured

this regard, I started questioning. All boats were burned, docks, warehouses, and the lake had turned sour. Although I noticed we were talking quietly, I dared not-I do not know why, "to raise mine.

Ofrecíle my cellar, where there were still two dozen ham, some cheese, all the wine ...

suddenly noticed a cloud of dust to the side of the desert. The dust of a career. Sent an item that, perhaps, Relief, compatriots or Zeboiim Adama.

Soon we had to replace this hope for a show so bleak and dangerous.

was a troop of lions, wild beasts of the desert survivors who came to the city as an oasis, raging thirst, crazed cataclysm.

Thirst and hunger are not the angry, then passed us without warning. And in what state they came! Nothing like them so mournfully revealed the disaster. Bare

as mangy cats, reduced to little horsehair Greaves, dry the flanks, in a comical disproportion of half-dressed with the stubborn beast, thin and shrill tail like a rat fleeing, pustular claws, dripping blood -everything clearly told her three days of horror under the lash sky at random from the unsafe caves that had not gotten protect them.

were around dry pumps with a human madness in his eyes, and abruptly resumed his career in search of another tank, drained well, until finally sitting around the latter, with the muzzle burned up, the look of desolation vagorosa and eternity, complaining to Heaven, I'm sure they stood to roar.

Ah ... nothing, not the cataclysm with its horrors, nor the cries of the dying city was as horrible as this cry of a beast on the ruins. Those rumblings had evidence of speech. Who knows what pain crying unconscious and desert to some dark deity. The summary of the beast soul added to the terrors of death, the fear of the incomprehensible. If everything was the same, the sun everyday of the eternal sky, the familiar desert, why was burned and why there was no water? ... And without any idea about the phenomena, their horror was blind, ie, more frightening. Transport elevábalos your pain to some vague notion of provenance, to that sky where the rain had been falling infernal roar and certainly something to ask terrible thing that caused his suffering. Ah ... those roars, all of those who still held great beasts welcome: which commented on the awful secret of the catastrophe, how interpreted in irremediable pain of eternal solitude, eternal silence, eternal thirst ...

That should not last long. The hot metal began to rain again, more compact, heavier than ever.

Our slack, we could see the wild animals seeking shelter were disbanded under the rubble.

We arrived at the warehouse, not without some sparks to catch up, and realizing that this new shower would consummate the ruin, I set to expire.

While my partner was abusing the winery for the first and last time, for sure, I decided to take water from the tank in my bathroom funeral, and after searching useless piece of soap, it came down the stairway that was used to perform cleaning. I carried

knob poison, which caused me great just being troubled by the curiosity of death.

fresh water and the dark, I returned to the pleasures of my existence of rich just concluded. Up to his neck, the joy of cleaning and a fresh impression of domesticity, to calm down eventually.

heard outside the hurricane of fire. Again began falling debris. The winery did not reach a single rumor. Saw in it a reflection of flames coming through the basement door, the characteristic smell urinous ... I took the knob to my lips, y. ..

And I will make the sky of iron and copper ground.
Leviticus XXVI - 19.

rain fire
evocation of a disembodied Gomorrah

0 comments:

Post a Comment