Friday, January 7, 2011

Proactive On Pityriasis Rosea

The names because

I think it's an important decision to decide to choose the names. In my case, until the arrival of Angela, has been limited to choosing my nickname or the name of my dog \u200b\u200bbut it is something that speaks volumes about us.
explain why I want some names in my house, we have chosen in chronological order.

CHUCHETOS MIS (MIS PERROS)


XIAO: He came home with the chosen name but I took care of calling it a thousand ways. Do not know why but I like to rename things, adapt to me. His real name was Xiao Ling, hence end up being Lino or linoleic (Ling). He chose the house after the dog got home watching a movie in China. The truth is that we never had problems in a park call, we have not agreed with anyone.
SEIKA : I was somewhat determined by its acetate. So think of names that were not very different or sounded bad together. We look thousand translations playing with that is completely white, but ... None of us liked. He had recently killed one of the best friends of my mother's cancer and we thought we find the translation of its name in other languages. Thus arose Seika, "Glory to the flowers" in Japanese.
MIS CHUCHETOS : While both are purebred dogs (little I care about the truth because they are both neutered) really are "mutts ". They love the street, walk, sniff ... So why are "chuchetos."
* By the way, I realized that I speak for Xiao at present but it still costs you do not have.

MI NICK
XYS : I think it's easy, Xiao and Seika. The truth is that they are "children" of the house, I fill a lot, me and a minihomenaje pamper them.

MY GIRL

is a former eco but ... we have no more, it is very shameful and not left out
Angela: The biggest name that Mr. House and I had to decide in our lives. It's something that we can "flag" to a person and is a difficult decision, especially when it must decide between two. But it was something I was clear for some time. Is the name of my grandmother, a person superimportant in my life. My second mother who has cared for me, with whom I spent so much time as my mother. It is a wonderful woman, loving, great, generous, family, honest ... ahhh, and a great cook. It has all the qualities I want my daughter has and is also a tribute to her, that has always given everything for us. However, has been to adapt it because my grandmother is Angelita, as it sounds. There is a diminutive is his name, things of those times. Mr. House did not object but asked me not to be the diminutive but has already fallen and called Angelita, jejejeje.

I hope this to know me a little more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment