Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Porch Roof

Tortilla King and award

Reyes My day was very quiet, really. Especially my "trancazo" has decided not to leave me so we stayed Mr. of the house, and I Seika resting house. As he had had a bad night I did not want too start thinking where food and decided to make one of my favorite dishes, omelette. Our menu was very simple Reyes, broth and tortilla. Neither had Roscón, jejejeje. Of course, some Wise Man went through house and brought gifts for us and for small. And today I have received another gift from Reyes, an award from With much "salt" . It has made me really happy especially as loving words with which I have sent. Is a blog that I really like the way it is written makes you think of the good people behind and in addition, we share our love for our bichillos (up to blindness have in common). For So Mary, I thank you for remembering me.

And so it will not build me start with the recipe:

POTATO TORTILLA

Ingredients (2 persons)
  • 4 to 5 large potatoes
  • 6 eggs
  • Sunflower
  • olive oil
  • Sal
  • Pan "tortilla"
Development

reading the ingredients will think that I've gone crazy, but no. No small potato tortillas, indeed, are the steps to my "pan of tortilla" that is only used for that. And the truth, never throws anything away. The next day is better if that's possible, jejejeje (who proves my tortilla repeated).

The process we know tod @ s, no?. In my case, I very finite potato slices. It's what takes me more time but you need to fry. Do not wash the potatoes, the starch helps me so then is compact. Well, in my house potatoes fried in sunflower oil to fire short, very slowly and will remain as male until pureed. When the chips are almost salted and tested. The eggs take a while before the fridge to temper, I Beat the egg whites first and then the yolks, I think it is more fluffy. When the potatoes are incorporated into the beaten egg and let it sit a bit and the heat curdle a bit. We spent an absorbent paper for the pan and we put a little olive oil. And simply do the tortilla over high heat.


then the table, a good bread rubbed with tomato and me, the best foods in the world.



And now the prize:



Do you get along with your mother?
The truth is that I have 2-law, hahaha. The parents of Mr. of the house are divorced and remarried so I have it duplicated. Both my mother and my "suegrastra" I get along. The two are very different but great compliment, and best of all, including film carried. This Christmas we've been eating all together so you can assume the luck I have.

What is your challenge?
Well, my current challenge is the mental leap that I will be mom to be a good mom to Angela.

What would you say to your boss if you won the lottery?
now my boss is "daddy state", ie I Paradita. So I just happy lot.

What would you do if you found out someone is lying?
not bear a lie, surely you would not believe him directly. The truth is always ahead.

If you burn your house and you can only save one thing what would save?
Things I think no, I would worry to save my family, Mr. of the house and my Seika.

How do you usually see glass half full or half empty?
depends on the day of the time but I strive to always, always be full, but filling process.

You are a magic lamp three wishes what would you ask?
mine would ask that they do not lack the health, labor and money to live. What else can fight and get.

What led you to do this blog?
I think what I said, to stay unemployed seemed like a great idea to share my things and not to become a total idle.

Do you have a pet at home?
This is easy, now my Seika which is right next to my spirit as I write and my Xiao.

What does it mean for you the word loyalty?
Central to the relationship with the people around me and that I want.

In what mood you wake up?
to sleep at night usually with good humor, naps ... Pasapalabra.

Have children? What if you do not, they would have liked to have?
Well I've got days to see the face of my child and I really had not seriously considered until the time came. I think it's an issue that can not be said a priori, life leads you.

And now I pass it to 6 blogs, difficult truth that what you would give all but:

Closet: Just because Wanchuan is great, funny, caring and I think the first person who "contacted" in the world of blogs.
KonadClass and more : Maururu impresses me with these works of art on your nails done, mother ability. In addition, always has the right word at the right time.
Cristina's kitchen: I love your blog, it gives off a good vibe impressive and I always smiled when I read it.
Healthy and yummy: I love your photos, recipes and, above all, his explanation of them. Dazzle me and me love.
Audrey's Corner: Hilarious. Your posts are always amazing, but spent pranks from time to time.
Sara's Kitchen : I like the dynamism of your blog, how to use the items at hand and as the combine and, again, I enjoy a lot with it.

And again thanks to Mary, the "saucy" for his words to give me the prize.

0 comments:

Post a Comment