Sunday, January 16, 2011

County Cottage Little Tike

souffle Failure to hold a pizza that is less than 15 days

should be seen as Over time, I have less than 15 days to see Angela's face. The due date is 30 January and so far I think it will be advanced. This week I had the first baseline test, review of gynecology and obstetrician. All great but still green, but my gut has begun to decline. Of time or a contraction, or at least that I have learned. Of course, every day I get tired more, I am not able to do certain things and does not seem to be small. What hurts me most is literally a foot that takes a lot (you can touch enterito the heel) and broken my ribs but it's a toll to be paid.

I left you a pic of this afternoon, we three girls in the house. Angela, Seika and I, we have Mr asustadico the house with what comes up. Now, finally, I can presume to gut out cost him a lot.


As I get more tired than I spend less time in the kitchen and throw fast food. This week a lot of salad and meat / fish on the grill. However, checking the cupboard I found this.

And I thought it was time to use it, not how long you bought it in Lidl. I love when they put things like that have always come out richer. So in the first few guisantitos and then we took on the pizza.

TURKEY AND BACON PIZZA

Ingredients (2 persons)
  • 1 package pizza dough Lidl 3
  • turkey breast fillets
  • frankfurt 2 turkey sausages
  • Smoked Bacon strips
  • Ketchup
  • Herbs ( basil, oregano, tarragon)
  • shredded mozzarella cheese 4 cheese mixture
  • 150 ml. warm water
  • 2 tablespoons oil
Development

The dough preparation is simple, the package came the preparation and baking . You have to put everything in a bowl with warm water and oil and knead. The instructions recommend it to a mixer, as I have no manuals and the barillas did my hands perfectly. Once it is prepared must let sit for 20 minutes in a warm place, after which it will stretch on a floured surface into the shape you want. As always, I forget to take pictures of the previous steps, I have to be more attentive.

I tried to give a rectangular shape (more or less) and started getting the ingredients. Tomato sauce, spices, turkey fillets cut into strips, sliced \u200b\u200bsausages and bacon strips. Before putting the cheese, put it in the oven, which was preheated to 200 degrees, so that the base and not left cogiese soft consistency. I would bake about 10 minutes and then I added mozzarella and 4 cheese mixture. Back to the furnace and no longer time, until golden brown to your liking.


As you can see was a little irregular but the taste was goodism.

0 comments:

Post a Comment