Friday, January 28, 2011

History On Johann Gunter Candle

tree

Fernando Murano
Tale
"you ever seen like the gall of this man, of sorts sir. It is outrageous: want to buy the land for years have worked with sweat and dedication my parents have land that grown and dreamed. It is ... offensive, it is nonsense that this vile scoundrel tries to buy the place that keeps my story for just a handful of stupid dollars. "
" This woman think I'm a millionaire? How do I pay for those fields as high a value? My problem is that I'm dealing with a capricious and haughty girl, who, of course, how, and not their parents, has decided to do what you want. Ah, no, no ... do not tell me if you want to live carefree for many years, do not tell me that I'm not going to pay a single penny more than it has priced the real estate agent. "
"I will not give a penny more, this man wants to take advantage of me, no doubt think I am a poor orphan fragile which can handle with ease. What a mistake has been committed so gross, Mr. Smarty! I've always told Luisa, you can not trust men who wear dark suits, slicked-back hair, clock striking and wide tie knot. Also in this look is a noticeable ambition. "
" Look at how he enjoys this little cheeky, with that sarcastic smile thinks he can win the world ahead, or which show only body that lush, disturbing those eyes, that mouth painted angry red, you can resolve in his favor this negotiation. In no way, miss conceited! To make more money bid, will have you, to use resources better than these. "
" Look at this arrogant, thinks he is going to intimidate me with that goatee and that nose sharp. Do you think that because I like this face is tricky to do with me what you want? Good God, this man is a misfit! "
" Yeah, look how he smiles the lady, Ja. Not imagine that, even suggesting that mouth and those breasts winding seduce me, I would not leave even a little bit of my offer. You'll see seductive young lady! "
" Now, Master wants me to fall into the old trick of putting face in love with that disturbing that eyebrow arching gonna make me step on the stick. For more than their gallant gestures slightly overheated me, I will not give an inch, well I have earned the nickname of "fierce negotiator."
"Ah, now blushes and fans ... and that is beautiful ... but I have not come this meeting to get a girlfriend, is an area I need. Although it would not be all bad idea to let me groom (only for the purpose of encouraging the negotiation of course) and wow her with my irresistible charm and if it falls hopelessly in love with me, convince my offer the convenience of a piece will of cake. "
" Well, you want to play the little game of love, no problem. This caidita eyes, and this innocent look you are going to be irresistible, and these lips slightly apart will do the rest. "
" It will be easy to let me groom this little so beautiful, almost no one could pretend to know it, I'm in love with this silky black hair, those lips, those eyes those green and pink cheeks. "
" Yes, you big silly, you'll fall in my ruse. Because you can never fall in love and losing sanity, although I seduce your bearing of gallant, dandy your garments , Your perfume intoxicating, your gestures arrogant. No, I fall in love, silly. "
" It is done, and their eyes can not hide his feelings for me. And while my heart pounded his chest violently, my thoughts are those that control my actions. "
" Miss Clara, I see you are tired is as extensive negotiations, let me take you to dinner tonight. Will provide an opportunity to talk about the business that brings us together. We may also know a little more and maybe this operation could be much more than a business, it could mean the beginning of a lasting friendship, my lady .
"Ah, sir, had a good idea, because you're right, I am very tired and would be my pleasure to continue this conversation at another time and perhaps tonight would be very convenient. Do you know a place?
"Of course my beautiful lady, and give the same indications for which we reserve two places at the best restaurant in town.
- Two locations, ehem ... Do not be attended by our consultants?
"Of course not, as things stand, the only solution is an arrangement between friends and I think we can be great friends, Clarita.
"Yes, you're right, John, make sure you get a quiet and reserved. Tonight we will make "big business."
"Now that I look it does not seem so bad this guy. It is also very handsome and gentleman. I think it will be an evening great. "
" A large bouquet of roses, a box of Swiss chocolates, caviar and a table with candles. And imagine her hair shining in the moonlight, her cheeks flushing and her lips soft and moist bes ... Wait, I must not forget the business ... Business? To hell with the business. "



Licencia Creative Commons
Thoughts by Fernando Murano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-SinDerivadas 3.0 Unported.
Based on a play in fernandomurano.blogspot.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment