Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nx Pro Win 7 X64 Driver

Entry in 2011

change honestly thought this year would mean a change of luck but at the moment seems not. I've started with a tremendous gripazo affects my head and my stomach, of course I can not take anything for what I feel really bad. I still can not watch or a gift of kings, or making my cuts thinking of Angela.

However this is not the worst, one day one of my uncles died, and yesterday his brother. In the same week we have two funerals. It has been a family club, for me thinking about my grandmother who is not too strong and we're afraid of the downturn that may entail. Therefore, we only think of her great-granddaughter to not sink us.

wish to be the aftershocks of a 2010 that has not been too good for me (except for my pregnancy) and when I have my baby's luck will change completely.

And as I keep for days or a sad recetilla I put a stuffed scallops on day 2 did so I caught it in the fridge.

STUFFED SCALLOPS

Ingredients (2 persons)
  • 2 scallop shells
  • 1 fillet of hake
  • 2 scallops
  • 100 gr. raw shrimp
  • bechamel sauce
  • olive oil
  • Sal
Development

crumbled the hake fillet, chop the scallops and prawns, peeled beforehand. We put everything into a pan, salt it and let it be done over medium heat.

In another pan prepare the bechamel, to me I like this rather dense. Do not add salt because as of the first boiling will incorporate the previous preparation so they will rectify it later.

'll let you finish the bechamel to link with the preparation of fish, salt if necessary and see that finally add some white wine. Fill
scallops and we put a grill in the oven. I know there are people putting some bread crumbs and butter on top but I find them heavier so they do not get anything.

I hope I apologize that I have only pregratinado photo, as always hunger we could and we forgot to post the photo (another thing for 2011, check my memory.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment