Thursday, March 10, 2011

Western Chikan Full Collection Streaming Online

A dreadful week with Laboratorios Ordesa

I'm afraid I'll be a while away from computers, blogs, mail ... Angela has been hospitalized this week, is to try and finally we have at home but with a monitor and cablecito for his small body.
Monday gave us a scare and he stopped breathing for a few seconds, we have repeated evidence. Very sorry to see so little going through so much, I hope he recovers quickly. As
not know if anyone will read this Children's Hospital of Zaragoza, I want to thank the staff of the third floor the love, care and the care with which we have tried to Angela and all the encouraging words who have given us. I have been attentive to her. Really, thank you.
prontito I hope to return with good news, now I'm too tired and I have no strength rather than for small. Besic
to all of you

0 comments:

Post a Comment