Monday, March 21, 2011

Quotes For Lighting The Lamp Ceremony

creek (revised)



Juan Manuel Giaccone (guest writer)

PART

The story goes that Bernard walked beside the stream until, suddenly, he came upon a shocking figure.
-Grrr ... the beast bellowed like a bull, digging the ground with their feet.
was the beast, the beast of the stream! He was aware of its particular existence but for the television media, it was said that inhabited remote areas between the mountains of Afghanistan. Moreover, many followers of the great beast cruel deformed argued that Russian-Afghan war had originated because of the fierce, many felt that he had psychic powers and had even become Rocky Mountains in medieval castles. The CIA also investigated the Gestapo: Hitler had written many articles on his behalf, saying that the beast belonged to a superior race, even to the very German race to which he belonged. Walt Disney had made his own but gave up the beast and supplanted by other characters successfully blew it to glory. Finally, the beast was popular, much-feared but loved, hated and respected also, the beast was most famous goat-sucker himself.

Bernardo was arrested, was not at least was before the famous universal beast, better known to Batman. His heart in his throat, until he could not breathe, I was really terrified. Raising his arms in his direction, begged him
- No! Do not hurt me! Just walked in the search for drugs.
"Grrr ..." I was the big beast roaring mundane. And Bernard
back a few feet, maybe four, without knowing it was skirting the edge. Up the creek smelled like shit, to manure, a hospital waste, it was really nasty, even flies frequented it, was a bloody stream, but the beast to him, and had breath and smelled like dead dog. Had eaten a defenseless animal? More than nails had claws, fingers were like humans but had uneven and long, very long and sharp, with dirt-and mud-holes in their epidermis. A worm protruded from one of his teeth, or teeth, made you want to crack up the mouth of a whack with that of sending him to a dentist. Paradoxically, Bernardo gave teeth chattering, shivering of fear:
- Please! "I pleaded with my hands again exalted. Esmeralda, the gypsy, you need some remedies or will soon die.
The beast did not know, was ever closer. Bernard had no choice but to step back. The stones slipped and fell off the cliff. That creek was like the mouth of a volcano, full of dead fish. Argentines are not cared for nothing, they destroyed everything, they liked the shit live and breathe. Almost given up, Bernardo took from his pocket a photograph of the beautiful gypsy and the snout rubbed in which hero who sought to defeat Count Dracula showing crucifix, and the beast curiously began to alternate his face, looked like a man, a stud with a smile hardened muscles and indefinite until the mouth was closed and no longer those teeth were uneven and covered with debris. He was smiling, frowning and blinking rapidly, as the fins of a hornet warned, it appeared that the tender image of the Gypsy had bewitched. PART





And it had bewitched the eyes of the beast was out of orbit, soaring. Tended to dry out your skin which fought orange sun in January or February. Bernardo still holding the picture. Was said enjoying the fierce devour the living. An evening news had reported weeks earlier, that the beast was devouring everything that is crossed, cows, giraffes, mountain lions, rhinos, chimpanzees and even humans, usually the preferred blondes and if they had clear eyes and spit the bones. Well, that said all television media. Bringing diets were not punished, was obese, had made some rolls at the waist that if he fell into the creek survived. It smelled the manure stream. Anyway, Bernard was raised hands and displaying the image of the Gypsy. Esmeralda was his girlfriend and was very enfermucha, poor thing, you hurt all over. He walked to the edge of stream in the search for remedies. Doctors diagnosed his death unless he got the drugs but the fact was that Bernardo was not, were virtually inaccessible. Of course, now I understand, also said that the beast had chewed the drug, which had invaded a laboratory and had even taken their teeth all the machinery and all the operators. I also understand why he was so sloppy that decaying teeth, the beast chewed irons.
- You like? Asked the beast with a trembling in his hands as if he was suffering Parkinson's disease.
- Does she? "Broke the silence with a hoarse voice.
The beast spoke, was not a minor detail.
"Yes, she looked at her image," she is Esmeralda, the gypsy.
The slime of the beast splashed Bernardo's outfit because Bernardo was a biochemist and worked very close to the creek. His breath was so foul that it had no choice but to use photography to cover her nostrils as if they were masks.
"I like her emerald eyes, felt the beast and kissed the photo to Bernardo continued holding their noses.
"Excuse me, sir fierce, but what do you do in Buenos Aires? Buenos Aires
-love-me gesticulating passionately. In this country there is magic, there are many Roma. Bernardo
kept the photograph in the pocket, was slowly losing their fear. The beast seemed harmless beyond its famous cannibal, but the questions were fleeing from her lips and forced to ask:
- Did you know that it looks for the FBI, Interpol and the CIA? You will be killed.
"Yes, I know, chewing on a worm that sought to escape from his mouth, but a lie, I am not guilty of anything. I have simply been the victim of a nuclear failure. It was an ordinary man like you, until suddenly, one afternoon, the plant exploded, and I burst plant, let me see how these scoundrels. I've been contaminated! Even my girlfriend has left me but now I came by it.
"But what does this stream? Answer me, please.
She was shaking me, grabbed Bernardo arms!, Shaking but the beast is not disturbed nor blush, just to him, and claws resting on his shoulders. Bernardo felt them, in fact they were hurting, those claws were so sharp that the clothes were boring but contained his grief, would not intimidate or annoy or anger, as appropriate.
-Ando here because I like your picture.
I do not understand.
"I like your picture She noted Bernardo's right leg. I like Emerald.
- Pardon? -Took a couple of steps and stopped because I had half a foot over the precipice.
"I had a girlfriend and called Esmeralda. The girl in the photo is Esmeralda, she was my girlfriend and I left when I was contaminated. Now I came by it ... to recover.
It seemed that the beautiful gypsy had been his girlfriend. That beast was right, anything could happen in Argentina, to the unimaginable, like the story that I do not know how to continue but ...


... continue




THIRD AND FINAL PART


"Well, sir," said Bernardo beast, "the truth ... I do not know what to say, is conscious of her feet in Argentina?
The beast looked at him in amazement:
"I've been in hostile countries, what can happen here? I have no wallet, can not steal a dime.
- And what do you live? Ie: how to finance their expenses?
"That's not important. They say many things about me, is a writer who goes around saying that I feed on animals and humans. What an idiot!
Devils! I said in my department.
- A writer? Asked Bernardo.
"Yes, a fool who has a blog, above is just a fag who used a pseudonym to write. And avenge me, beg pity the fool.
- Juan Manuel Giaccone? "The same guy who called himself Ernesto Ugarte?
"Yes ... do you know?
"Well, I must tell you that he directs our movements.
- How's that?
"Well, he made us from two photographs but has an accomplice, a certain Idoia which also has a blog. But you would not come looking for Esmeralda, the gypsy?
"I do not care that harlot.
-More respect she is my girlfriend, "he raised his index finger.
"Well, I do not care that lady.
- So? "Then we retaliate
that such Giaccone. We think, what is our God?
"We could call it that, if you would have more respect if he wants to be extinct in the blink of an eye.
"That's not right," nodded the beast, embroncándose, we should claim our rights in the union of the characters.
"I'm sorry to tell you, fierce, we do not have such a union.
And after saying his last words, Bernardo stood still, not budge, quietĂ­simo was like a statue, not blinking and it was calling attention to the beast, which looked and wondered, what now, what happened? "Come
kid, you okay? "I asked puzzled.
But Bernard did not respond. He hit a slap and nothing. The beast was feeling annoyed, so much so that yawned in his face assuming your bad breath will burn your eyebrows and you would react, but no, Bernardo had not even blinked. That he had spit up a worm that had stuck in his nose! But nothing, Bernardo was acting as a plant. Now what you will, Fierita? I told the look embedded in the monitor. Giaccone speaks Juan Manuel Juanma, your creator, you hear me?
Bringing looking for me, actually looked everywhere but I was not.
- What animal? I asked with pride. Are you afraid? "You're dangerous? I will give you your deserved, will pull you into the creek and you rot with all that dirt that the people of Buenos Aires is often discarded. This creek is dirtier than all the sewers of the world. Did you know?
You know what? Do not push, I felt sorry. After all I have pity for my characters. Then I changed the face, surgical operations, as it combed and brushed up teeth, was very white. His worms were history. It seemed all a lover, until I took the rolls of the waist and cut the nails of the feet. He was contented pussy. Was assumed to reconquer his gypsy but something unprecedented occurred: I took a few minutes to make coffee but when I returned, and sat in front of this computer that embodies these words, the beast was no longer beside the stream, had gone but he left me a letter and I will then paste terminate this story to proceed with corrections to my novel. Here goes, and I greet you in advance because I appreciate, well, you already know, will next time, I said. Juanma


: I must say I am grateful for such generosity, I've changed, you gave me the face I always wanted to recover, because I was kind of cute, as now, but I'll throw myself into that stream, I'm going to kill no longer want to depend on your ideas, always so clever, who do you think you are? Yes, watch out, boy, someday I can revive and mercy will pray someday direct your paths. For the Gypsy, do not worry, this turra already have another, just did not want to Bernardo's knowledge. What will you do with it? You left petrified, like a fossil remains. At least have pity on him.
life to resurrect me, or a good writer, I give birth. Your enemy, the beast.

http://ernestougarte.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment