Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Groping Movies Online

Tano

Carol Rolando
Revagliatti

My dad is in jail. In La Plata. Because he killed my mom, always I agree. I'm here, I live with a lady. In the neighborhood get along well with everyone. The lady is very religious. Sometimes with me it gets a little heavy with it. Have a business. I do not know, outside. I shop here I, I help, I go to school, but I have trouble at school. One day the teacher talked about the planets and asked me what we were. On Mars, I said. And the girls laughed. The teacher challenged me, thought I made jokes, I laughed. The school, sent me to a lady, a special young lady. And he showed me some pictures, some drawings.
We talked about me and things I should have learned in grade, Trial of countries things I do not enter. What do you like?, He said. Go to the store, to the fruit, to the dyer. But what I like best is to buy meat. And cut the meat, hold it, hitting against the board, liver, throw a bit the cat, waiting to eat it, throw another, waiting to eat it, hear it meowing, then I wish I bit, I show, approached it, it smells and looks at me, and I say: What do you expect, and he answers me. And watch the butcher, how to sharpen the blade, with those arms he has, some brazotes well, all hairy, as the boyfriend of the woman, how to cut the steaks. Impresses me. And the chicken. Silba always the same, English music. Even if you are sweating it smiles, big moves, touch the tips of the whiskers with the lower lip. And he raises his eyebrows. He, enjoys it when you look at, and I, when I remove the fat to "turtle" for the cat. The lady says I'm an artist for that. As the butcher. And like her. She danced and even sang in a theater. One afternoon brought a cassette and danced for me to see. When I was younger I took pictures in a magazine. In the same magazine that my father left when he threw a shot at my mother before me. My dad was sucked out and screamed that spiders do not leave me alone, I said: Baby, get me out the spiders, and I did not see nothing, I saw my mom. I remember everything, my brothers, my grandmother, my godfather, for all in all everyone. Every day I remember all. Since I was born. And now I remember more than the boyfriend of the lady I wanted to play and I'm at the age of development, and the lady when I knew it hit me, he puteaba and threw cups and saucers, and he grabbed me, I ran, I said I wanted, I escaped through the bathroom window and was in the street three days, half lame. Then I went back, because it was raining and he was hungry. The lady got angry nerves, but is very good. She took me out of school. Would you I told the story of the newborn baby that he saw the father killed the mother of a shot in the mouth? ...

Thanks for your help with the blog, Rolando.

0 comments:

Post a Comment