Thursday, March 3, 2011

Taking Bendroflumethiazide

Outrage

As you know, my absence is due to the birth of Angela. My sin has been very good and behaving like any baby, eating and sleeping a lot until you start having problems with tripillas. At that moment everything was attributed to the famous colic but the poor could be 24 hours continuously crying and raging. This will be about 10 to 15 days.

In the pharmacy where you usually buy the milk, she takes Blemil Plus Forte 1, I say it has removed a lot but do not know why and give me the number, 2360. Well, it's Angela who has been drinking. Call the lab, quite worried, and I say that is removed by a loss of sealing and only involves the loss of vitamins. I stay calm with the explanation.


However, Angela continues to worsen. This weekend only slept 2 hours, all day writhing, crying. And on Tuesday, watching the news of Antena 3, comes a story that said it had been removed because it has salmonella. Imagine my shock. Running ER where I say that has certainly gastroenteritis past but, of course, I will confirm what the milk. Today

been at the pediatrician again, now I take only prescribed serum and tomorrow we return to that improvement. Fortunately, her breast is mixed, I breastfeed if I have enough milk. I will not think as it would if you only take formula.

write this completely outraged that the Laboratory Ordesa up in the news Antena 3, say they have been monitoring the cases contacted. To me and asked me the data, an explanation of 3 min. and ready. If I get to tell me that I could generate this problem, my girl is in hospital emergency rooms from the first day and had not swallowed with the "colic." I only ask that you do not miss anything but I still think that this company should be severely punished by the Ministry of Health that has played with the health of babies under 6 months can not express what happens to them. Say over who retired on February 4 (lie, my daughter took it later) but does not leave the news media until 28. How are we supposed that we were going to know?. Fortunately, as I have said to me before but I was told Angela has continued with this brand and now totally distrust them.

takes a week thinking that maybe I'm doing something wrong, perhaps my milk ... self-blame when in all probability his problems stem from spoiled milk.

I hope to write again soon with better news and positive things simply, this has only been a relief.

0 comments:

Post a Comment