Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Make Poptropica Like Game

The newly born

Tale Fernando Murano

A story that I will carry forever, like my friend in my memory in my heart.

I tell the Mari all the time, I can not understand what the Tano, look I think and think and I can not get the head, it's crazy, is an injustice, what I, son of a bitch so much out there, living as pancho ... And yes, I was shocked by what the Tano You know what's going on?, That since I met him in the store were very united Jose, is a skin issue, we address a few words and we knew we'd be great friends. He later confessed, was the day we closed the store and we had to go to the bondi Guerin to eat some portions muza (because the methane always fucked the pizza that was unique and could not be that I should not proved), and while circulating lots and Quilmes, we talked about everything: life, children, football, Hurricane, mining, what do I know, everything. There I said it and I was surprised, because I had felt the same, because it's like a kind of vision, as if we had been friends since assholes. He also said that he had only happened once when I was a kid.
was thirteen and had met Luisito in summer, because the old always rented tent at the Atlantic resort of San Clemente and that old year of methane had rented the tent next door, and the same day they arrived, there Luisito was the, making a little game with octopus, and just saw it installed, invited him to play a few strips on the shore. And so every summer they built a friendship that went beyond the holidays, so much so that today with Luisito are great friends as well. The fact was so shit like me, look in so many years never mamamos us, we took a lot, do not deny it, but never, never got in fart, and lately because I had to take home twice completely escabio, but I understand, uh, because if I do not suck just because I moth-eaten before.


I remember the first day laburar entered the store, I was cutting luncheon for Dona Rita and Jose comes and says, "Boy, I present to Valentino, the son of Rosina, I will give a hand for "and the input Tano shit just made me laugh, as the old man spoke, he made an uncoiled hand and gave it to me. Oh, what a bastard, always kidding! But well, uh, fucked it all the time but when I had to laburar was a beast, when the holidays came and fell to trucks full of cider, champagne, pastries, candies and I do not know how many other bullshit, we stayed until eleven The twelve, give it give it, shoulder to shoulder. And this time that Don Jose had the idea that he had a friend buy the entire production of oranges in a fifth of San Pedro ... How putea the methane when the truck was full of boxes! But the old man did not say no mu, put his shoulder and got till three o'clock in the morning. And with

Mine? Ah, what memories! had already come out with all the neighborhood pibas. We had a code, if there was one one of the two he had his eye said, "you can go get me cans of tomato in the basement, and while the other disappeared east was" serving "the Minita. Of course, the problem was when we liked them both, then prevailed faster, more awake. Like, we never fought for a mine, not even crossed our mind. But one day we ran the little game ... No more I'll forget when he met Rosita. How beautiful was that day, with those green lanterns, red skirt, blouse and white shoes and a red bow hair grabbed him tight. Upon entering, the methane cogoteó over cheese and fell in love, yes, love at first sight. I did not think much about it love at first sight but the Tano was mad, I tell you that he was so shocked that I had to Rosita meet me, the kid saw it and blushed. The next day the kid when he waited on him, two minutes was making us laugh like crazy. A week later she had asked her out and had as boyfriends, five months and one year commitment and a half were married in church.

Tano When I met was not a believer, like me, bah. He always told me: "And just above there should be" but it was clear, his old and he was baptized Catholic but not very good priests came, they had a fight. But the day that melted down with the Fiat 600 on a gravel road from Cordoba everything changed. He told me that, while the car was spinning like a washing machine, the only thing that crossed her mind was to ask God to save him, and while the firefighters (who could not believe that she was unharmed) took him out of the tangle of irons vowed that would not break a single mass. And he did, hey, found a group here in the parish around the corner and kept his promise. From there, day by half, I broke the kumquats to go. Poor, always worried about me and I took selling calendars all times until he got sick. Look, I say "got sick" and I was already teary eyes, I get a lump in my throat.

When ill, I say again, the pucha, had four kids with Rosita. I remember I had done some research because I was half sick, came and told me just like that, without anesthesia, "Dude, I have a pope." Oh, fuck it, so I cried that day! I tell you that he ended up consoling me, he had to be destroyed! And from there that many do not understand. "You think you changed your sense of humor? A fuck, remained the same or worse, fucked with customers, the kid with the cast, with me and even made him laugh to Don Jose, which is enough to say. Of course, at that time, when he heard of the disease, did not walk very well with Rosita, I had all day discussing any boludez, not throwing the dishes because they had no money to buy other, if not was separated from the kids. But just told him his wife's cancer, everything changed. He told me that Rafael, the parish priest, helped a lot, they said, and it's true that I do not go in his head that the disease was a grace that God had allowed for them to love, to rebuild their marriage. "Boludez What is this? How God is going to grab this kid is as good as Lassie? "I thought, though he said nothing. The truth is, boludez or not, from that moment, his relationship with Rosie changed completely, I will not deny that at first it was difficult, she was worried and anxious, but slowly the thing was changing, to tell her twice a day went by the store to see how walking the Tano and brought him some chocolate bars that made him mad, you let the kids the old her and went to the movies, eating out, theater. What the hell was happening? This guy should have the mood on the floor, was calm, happy every day to be alive and enjoying a new honeymoon with his wife and every second they spend with their children. One day I grabbed him and asked if I was not crazy, because you have to be crazy to have cancer and live as if nothing. "Do you you think that I have no fear of dying? ... I screwed up the legs, but every day, after praying with Rosita in the morning and evening, I dunno, it's like I become the soul to the body, think of the sky and I lose my fear. " When came and told me the doctor said there was a total remission of cancer really thought that God existed and that the priest was right, that everything had been changed to make their marriage. So when, six months later, he returned to the analysis wrong shelf came down. In just one month became bedridden and unable to return to laburo.

I asked permission to poor Don José and almost I stayed in the hospital, just to be with him and another to lend a hand to Rosita. Do you want to tell you, I was like shit, and the doctor told us to tell you that's it, that as long you will live a couple of days. And I understand, there was quiet while we had him to chau, which ended, there was nothing else to do, and serene, and I with an anguish that seemed to me that was going to die. I can never forget when Rosie was crying her eyes out and he asked her why she was crying and she said that because I saw him suffer and he replied that he had suffered more than Jesus Christ for him. I never understood this religion, but if there was a man of faith, that was the Tano, they even said goodbye to their children telling them not ever forget God, God was faithful.

As I said from the beginning, I do not understand why I took him the Tano so soon, why a guy as well, as partner, so true, you must give the cheers without having lived, not even half a life people. All I know is I want to be happy with my family as was the Tano with it, live each day as his people lived Tano and when I die I want to die as he died on Tano. The Luisito tells me not to be as idiot, I realize that Tano was because he believed in God, because he believed that life does not end with death. I do not know, maybe, what do I know ... I miss you so much to Tano I can not believe that there is another life to that of getting together with him and talk about what we experience together, and cagarnos Laughing bullshit and make fuck with Don José and eat a piece of pizza. I do not know, so I can ... to see him again, I can ...

Written in memory of Daniel Menéndez.



Licencia Creative Commons
The Tano by Fernando Murano is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution--NonCommercial 3.0 Unported SinDerivadas .
Based on a play in fernandomurano.blogspot.com .

0 comments:

Post a Comment