Sunday, November 28, 2010

Women Refugees Senegal

chicken and turkey meatballs or the importance of a good poultry

The truth is that this week I've been very lethargic for cooking, has collected about the car, my boiler running at times and my returns to be perrete Pochill (which means I get up 3-4 times per night) so I was very tired. Of course, things are solved.
  1. On Friday I called the car insurance lawyer told me not to worry that I also present my documentation and also already have filed two parts of the hospital like they do not show any injury so I guess not can see too the coroner.
  2. Between Monday and Tuesday I mounted my new boiler. Do not know the desire I have to stop to watch the slightest noise, power shower with constant temperature and to heat and operate at the first (especially with the cold that is doing).
  3. And this week I have gynecologist and I hope to give you news of the baby.
now explain the title. To me it is very important to have confidence in the places where I buy meat, poultry and fish. These things do not usually shop in supermarkets, except in cases of force majeure, because I like seeing live parts, choose the cut, ... and that the trays plasticized not me.

Of course, such as meat balls, nothing but sometimes I buy prepared and freeze in case of trouble. In particular these are chicken and turkey, I resultam lighter. Where poultry is bought at a market in the lifetime, and make them know that they only use meat, meat (so to speak). And the truth is that at home, often they do not know if I've done or where I bought. So this recipe has no greater mystery than a good tomato sauce for bread spreads endlessly.

very observant For there are only 11, Mr. House gave a good account before the photo

Ingredients
  • 12 chicken meatballs turkey
  • 1 can of 250 gr. crushed tomatoes (I use the brand in March which is of Aragon)
  • 1 / 2 onion
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 2 green peppers
  • 1 red pepper (not too big)
  • olive oil
  • 1 / 2 broth Starlux
  • Sugar
Development
First fry the meatballs in abundant olive oil over medium heat so they are done and golden but not burned. The source we will bring with paper towels to remove excess oil and reserve.

itch
While the average onion very thin and will to cook over low heat. We'll chopping the peppers and add to onion. Climb over medium heat and go jumping. When the onion is browned and peppers tender add the sliced \u200b\u200bgarlic. Finally, the crushed tomato, 1 / 2 stock cube and a small teaspoon of sugar to remove the acidity of the tomato. Let cook for 8-10 min. medium heat. We will test and add salt or sugar.

So will the balls and give them a turn to coat in the sauce and heated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment