Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why Do Cats Put Their Face

My first prize

The truth is that has surprised me a lot, I have to thank Audrey Sweet for remembering me. I recommend that you go for your blog has a bit of everything. I'm supposed to pass it on to 10 blogs but I think it is best to take any of the usual (if you are on my list is that you please me much, lol). And now answer the questions to know me a little more. This is the idea of \u200b\u200bthese awards in the background, right?





1. Why did you create the blog?
The truth is that blogs had long been following a very different type and, remaining unemployed, I thought it was a good idea to create one with my hobbies that make me a little every day. At the moment I have focused in the kitchen but I love clothes, animals, ... and little by little I want to show everything.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow? Majority
those linked to the kitchen, at the moment is what I like to but I read many linked to fashion and animal adoption.

3. What is your favorite makeup brand?
Here I have no doubt, Dior. Is the most respected my skin, I have more natural and less noticeable. And it lands Guerlain.


4. Essential makeup products.
Lipstick, cocoa or gloss. Without some of it I can not leave.

5. Favorite perfume.
Delicias de Cartier.


6. Favorite clothing brand.
Here I must say I am extremely unfaithful, I buy what I like and fits me and what my finances allows me so my wardrobe has a bit of everything.

7. Is your favorite color?
Phew, this really is complicated for me. Everything depends, in any case it is easier to say that I like all depends on the time of the season ... yes, I'm not missing the white, black and red on any garment.

8. Is the movie that you like best?
Pocketful of miracles in Frank Capra, is a film that I love but is best known What a Wonderful Life.


9. What country would like to know?
Many, but I'd love to get to know Spain.

And now the prize is you want.

Besic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment