Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black Itchy Spots On Legs

Chicken breast with pineapple and curry sauce

Mr.
Unfortunately the house can not come to lunch at noon and usually as a single. For me it is a problem because I do not like too cook for one person or that my remaining thousand leftovers for the fridge.

Today I woke up thinking about chicken and pineapple, but again only one so I've been looking for different sites any recipe that convinced me. Eventually I stumbled upon this recipe for chicken with pineapple and curry blog Temptations. I thought fast, easy and, above all, applicable to a single person. It has been very little that I have changed the original recipe and I can say that I love, I'll no doubt repeat.


Ingredients (1 person)
  • 2 chicken breast fillets
  • 1 small can pineapple natural
  • Sal
  • Curry
  • olive oil
Development
We put a few drops of warm olive oil in a nonstick skillet and brown them in it 3 slices of pineapple. In the tin leaving 4 and I booked for the sauce. Once browned, without adding more oil, fry the chicken fillets. We reserve all in one dish.

To prepare the sauce, pour the liquid from the can into the skillet in which we have golden pineapple and chicken. Add a pinch of curry and we have reserved the slice into pieces. Let reduce over medium heat until it is as a kind of sweet.

and ready to serve, put the pineapple slices and brown the chicken with the sauce.

As you'll see, I've included two slices of bread with raisins, nuts and orange. I love this bread, I buy into slices and freeze. So use it when I really feel like. The bakery is spectacular, the problem is that you take with you into everything. Not if the people of Zaragoza will know, is called The Petit Croissant but I recommend both for the variety of breads and pastries as for his stuff saladas. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment