Monday, November 15, 2010

Shannon Whirry Fotos 2010





The first sensation was pain, as if they were injecting a thick fluid throughout the body, part by part. The pain gave way to some chills that made electrically set me on the couch, every muscle, every nerve ending break open a shaking frenzy. The phenomenon should not have lasted more than five minutes, but in me a strange sense of perpetuity, I suggested it would never cease. Then, step by step I could go back control of my limbs. Arms, legs, hands, fingers began to obey my thoughts, although a slight confusion made the task difficult. It was not until the confusion ceased I could open my eyes. The intensity of light emitted white four areas were firmly ingrained within a metal ring hanging from the ceiling, just above me, made repeatedly blink until my eyes were getting used to the brightness and my eyelids began to move normally .


After a while, I noticed that was not tied to a stretcher, as I had originally thought, due to the clumsiness moving my limbs, that something was imprisoned. I sat up to sit on the cold shiny steel plate, which was my bed at that time. I found that I was naked and that each parts of my body were in perfect condition, just as I remembered from the last time he had been aware. I turned to my right and left legs hanging towards the ground.
- Is everything OK? Asked a voice that I could not determine where it came from.
I do not know, "I said it seems so, although I have my head dizzy.
"It's normal in a few moments you will be like new.
- Who are you? I asked.
"A friend.
- Where are you? I see your face.
From a corner that remained bathed in shadows appeared a man of little stature, stuffed figure, brown hair and beard streaked with white, short uneven.
"I do not know, you're not my friend, I got angry.
"It really do not know me, but that does not mean it is not your friend," she smiled.
- What do you want from me?
"Nothing.
- What I do in this office?
- Office? -Will miss the chubby man. This is not an office.
The stranger walked a few steps toward the door and turned on the lights in the room. In front of me had a large wooden desk, quite old and full of papers, books and a small laptop. Behind him a library, packed with hundreds of books, rose to an imposing appearance. Next to the table, almost stuck to the wall was a soft chair and a lamp, both rested on one of those colorful Persian carpets. Actually I had not lied to this man, there seemed no way an office. Then I looked down trying to determine if the metal table, lying on the sitting, was such. Great was my surprise to see that this was not a stretcher, but was equal to a chair in front of me and not only that praised me, I also was incomprehensible to see that was not naked but was dressed in casual clothes.
"Sorry, I have been very rude to you," said the man walking toward me and extending his right hand, "my name is Fernando.
"A more relaxed like I said and shook his hand," my name is ...
At that time I was devastated, confused and some idiot, I could not remember my name, Fernando seemed to notice my distress and smiled paternally.
"Relax, do not seem to remember your name.
-No.
-not remember your name because you are not name.
- How? I exclaimed.
-just do not have.
"But my parents put me name?
"No," serious, "your father gave you no name. But that does not matter, what matters is that you are well and you can solve that problem and some major.
- More Important? Fernando
walked slowly to the other chair, sat down and after thinking for a few moments gave me a serious look.
"Your father is not a good person," he said gravely, "you have brought to life to play with you. First gave you everything you need to be happy, then you took all that and even more: your health, your family, your love. After you laughed again and gave back what I had removed. But the last time you could not stand it, so much hatred generated you see depends on their moods, their irony, of its arbitrariness and cruelty, why not say "you tried to commit suicide. But I rescued you, to use his own words, with a hint of pride, certainly, and vainglory. He also wanted to play with me, wanted to stop by my friend offered me friendship and cookies sprinkled with mates, but I have not swallowed the bait, so now I leave you free, so you can charge your revenge, do justice to the real monster .
- What do you call my father? I asked, my mind came together as a stampede River of memories, images that I returned to reality and confirming the word by word said Fernando. Giaccone
-Juan Manuel replied quickly and that name stuck in my heart like an arrow poisoned with a potion that oozed hatred.
- Ah, you bastard, I'll kill you! I shouted angry but my anger was transformed in a few seconds in distress. No ... no power ... I'm not going to be evicted, "I repeated.
- Why not? Fernando asked, guessing my thoughts. "Because again
will disappear from history.
"It will not power," said quiet.
- Why, I did once?
"Well, this may not be able, for I returned to life and now it's just me I can take you. And believe me, Beast, I do not do it.
then smiled satisfied, I realized that revenge was a question of time. Sure would be too easy to kill and would not be consistent with the cruelty with which I had handled.
Since then I have spent all my time planning the revenge. I will not rest, with the help of my friend, of course, until such discredit that Giaccone, they all laughed at his stories and is considered the worst of the writers of the network. I'll tear it, not with my claws, but with my words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment