Friday, December 10, 2010

Stripping Su Carburaters

Xiao

The first time I saw you would have only a year, jumping out of the portal of your old house at top speed and looked at me. At that time neither you nor I were boy together, and we almost knew. You were a big and lively puppy who just wanted to run and run.

spent a little time and begin to see ourselves very much, I know you I wanted too. It was the time you took off your kid, which was more pampering than you, ... I remember how I looked in the distance, I barely touch you were leaving. He was a stranger who got into your family. But I learned to love and to you. You've never been a normal dog, you had that special something that attracted worldwide. Started to leave mimase you, you let me take a stroll and I obeyed on the street, yes the "boy" watching from the window. Glad you came out to greet me at the door, and start playing. Always waiting at the foot of the stairs.

remember a holiday, the trip brought us to the beach. You did not like the car, howling and macaws not moving. And I do not know what to do ... and you only wanted your kid were with you in the back seat. We moved and you calm down, I was still one of the go. The camping on the beach all you know, digging holes bigger than you could imagine, I baƱabas on the beach, you were going uphill ... but always returning.

And spent 6 years where I fell in love with you and I knew where your guy going, going beyond you. So when your boyfriend before marriage came to live at home, there I was you too. We think that the garden would make you very happy until the first day that I left out tore it, you sat proudly in the middle of the lawn and we looked defiant. We knew your site would be inside with us. When you get married you had a fatal, you missing your family, because I still was not. Go without eating, he puts and I do not know what to do. We'd have to go back to your old house but ... Seika did your nanny and your life and ours changed.


Since then we have a family, the four always together. Accepted me as one more and I wanted very much. Educating Seika, took care of it all, played, ran, ... And fell in love at all, I remember as children's own development came to see and play with you. However big you were, with all the dirty tricks did you ever had a bad sign with them. Started at the time of your little things, first operations in the eyes, then found your diabetes, income, diabetic comas ... later a couple of tumors, infection Unidentified ... but all, all emerged stronger.


This past year has fought hard, diabetes took your eye and lost a lot. Nevertheless continued to enjoy your swimming in the pool in summer, stroll through the garden, your caress, your naps. Little by little, you'd say goodbye, but we did not want to see it. Your back legs lost strength, but it did not matter, you always struggling to get up and complain if we tried to help. You've always been a big head.


know we did everything, everything and more for you. You know that if they could have, had we done more. But yesterday, December 9, decided it was time the leave. We were the three alone, you tata Seika, you and me. I made a gesture with his paw and walked. You just go off in my arms, without suffering, without pain. Has spent 15 years with us and appreciate every minute you have given me. Every kiss, every caress. Touching miss angry back leg, something you hated, asking me howling dinner when you were hungry, your snoring at night ... so many things.

know you have to be now in heaven, and be able to see again run. That there are people waiting and will take care of you. While here you will always remember. You left a big hole.

I do not expect anyone to understand, many will think it's just a dog but it is not. It is my Xiao and my family, so is entitled to be reminded and was crying. That and never, never failed me. That has been at the foot of my bed when I was sad and sick, has been in the happy times and says that without talking much more than other two legs.

Xiao, I love you. I hope has passed the pain and go back to being happy. Watching from up there everything is in order. Thanks for this strange has been part of your family. Mil Besic my king, my teddy Chinese.

0 comments:

Post a Comment