Saturday, December 4, 2010

Esophagitis And And Ribs

Cakes Soup to cure the common cold Penguins in my living room

Although it can seem I'm not cold, yesterday we went out and Mr. of the house, which is very brave, was recently entertained by what has been raised with a horrible throat, fever, ... ie a full-blown cold. In these cases, there is nothing like a homemade broth to warm the body and that I have prepared but ... tricky. And my grandmother, who is the best in the world, I freeze broth cans so you always have one handy at home. The stock of my grandmother is the best in the world, of course, as with all, hahaha. There is more mystery to a lot of time cooking and good ingredients. In this case, my grandmother always bet for a piece of chicken, beef bone, ham bone (rather taco ham bone), potato, carrot, onion, peas and something else that escapes me now. Of course not only the broth, egg later are also inimitable. The pity is that as I always prepare everything I never fixed as prepared, the time, as do those nuggets so rich ... Two mornings I have yet to go home, for the broth and lentils that, however hard they try, as I never leave it.


Regarding my many fronts I will summarize a bit:
  • My new boiler works great, heats the house much faster and is supposed to be more environmentally and economically. When the gas bill I will tell you.
  • On Friday I went to court and present the documentation, I did a minideclaraciĆ³n and probably go to trial more than anything because my "mug particular" says the accident in a place other than a friendly hand and I declare. Yes, still out since 21/10. I do not know if more impressed with him or the doctor who is signing the casualties.
  • And most importantly, my baby. Although ultrasound was not playing I asked the gynecologist to make me one for that many days without seeing it, haha. See it, see it, only a moment. It must be embarrassing and no way. I still have little amniotic fluid, but it is worrying to continue drinking lots of water and gave me no other solution. The baby is fine but petite weight for its time, of course, I have not eating fat diet so I have given a little leeway (WELL !!!). What I said is that it is very long, about 5 cm. more of your time so give me that I have a couple of onesies that release. Already in the 42 cm. we are only in week 32.
Finally we went live yesterday Mr of the house and me. We went to see a countryman, Bunbury. I'm a rare case in my country, I like Bunbury but Heroes del Silencio. The concert I loved it, as I always prefer the direct disk but ... I loved his previous band, Hurricane Ambulante. Introduced in their songs violins, cellos, trumpets ... and now has become more rock. Too much guitar for my taste and for Angela who complained a few times. Luck, that their concerts are seated so I could go for that 2 hours of walking I'm afraid not been feasible. After we have something out there with my sister, I'm Angela's out raucous me that did not bother me anything all night, is I think I was enjoying it.

Here's mom and laughing and enjoying Angela
Ahhhh, and a reminder to those affected by the drivers. I honestly do not understand that a privileged group plays so well with people and the worst, be allowed to get away with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment