Monday, December 20, 2010

How To Hack Poptropica C

baked with vegetables and News Letter to my king

merjor
the end, nothing to go back to routine. We spent a few days getting used to the absence Durillo Xiao, mostly because my dog \u200b\u200bis having fatal. He looks sad and scared, every time we go what happens fatal, seems to think that we will not return. We are already better, we collected the ashes and keep at home seems a bit comforting.

I thank you for your expressions of support and understanding. It is wonderful to find with people like you @ s on the road. I never thought that so many you could understand and love me know that you want both your bichillos like me. I hope I apologize that I have been forgotten, but this week I put up with your blogs.

However it seems that bad news does not end. Last week I had ultrasound and review with my obstetrician. The baby is not gaining weight and weight is very soft. I repeat the echo before New Year's Eve and if still the same will have to induce labor. I am relieved to tell us about their training that all is well. For now, more peaceful life and to eat more.

Now I have only to recover the desire to cook, I take things one week pulling Sencillito. Iron, pasta and boiled vegetables. Yes, for dinner he looks to me goes into the fish. I carry the pregnancy could not stand the smell and now it annoy me so much that I use a quick and healthy dish like this, whiting roasted with vegetables.

Ingredients
  • 1 of 1 kg whiting. in two backs
  • 1 / 2 onion
  • 2 green peppers
  • 1 red pepper
  • 2 tomatoes
  • olive oil
  • Sal
  • Basil
  • white wine
Development

In an ovenproof source will a bed with shredded vegetables except the tomato that breaks it into slices. We will put up the backs of the whiting, previously salted, and sprinkle a little dried basil.
Sprinkle the fish with olive oil spray and intense with a glass of white wine.
Place in the oven, preheated to a temperature of 180 degrees and leave until you are done taking care not to dry. In my case in about 10-12 min. utlizando ready air option.
is very fast and simple to prepare and I love to mix the fish with grilled vegetables.


0 comments:

Post a Comment