Sunday, May 8, 2011

Registar Used Boat In Ontario

Fry as my grandmother

is one of my favorites, yes, if I prepare my grandmother. This has been one of my attempts to imitate it but ... there is no way to get it. To me that grandmothers have something special in the hands that makes everything we know much better, surely the affection with which things are done. I know this is also often true of mothers, but the mine has a very serious allergy to the kitchen and if you come to my house that takes the tupperware with food she is. To compensate for my brother and I have gone as stoves as Grandma.

Fry

Ingredients
  • 1 potato
  • 1 zucchini
  • 1 onion
  • 2 green peppers
  • 1 tomato
  • Marinated Tuna
  • Ketchup
  • olive oil
  • Sal
Development

Peel the wash potato and zucchini. Therefore thinly sliced \u200b\u200bpotato and onion and zucchini. Pelaremos the tomato and cut it into cubes. Seed will wash and clean and green peppers to cut off thin slices.
in a pan with olive oil will soften the onion, potato and green pepper, they are almost done add the zucchini and tomatoes, and salaremos to taste.

Then add the tomato sauce, if better home but I must say that my grandmother used much sauce brand tomato leaves in March and wonderful. We will take a turn and finally incorporate the tuna marinade.

Recipe quick, healthy and, in my case, it serves as a complete meal.


* EDIT: Thanks to Wivith comment I realized I had left the green pepper and entries I make half asleep and can not be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment