Saturday, April 16, 2011

Images Of Baby Dropping During Pregnancy

Zodiack - RapXbeats

E INSTRUMENTAL REMIX ALBUM FREE USE

BY
Zodiack.

RapXBeats


LIST OF ITEMS

1 - Intro

2 - Todosfordahephap I Laceldadebob

3 - What are you Jakt I Bascur ft Massib

I o4-Bombo Clap
Kase o5-Movie
clear I Kompania XL

6 - all star

Talca
7 - What's in a name I Gran Rah


8 - Quake I Akileskillz

9 - Sitting in the Arena I Chyste

mc 10 - Instrumental I rant
Mia
11 - all star Santiago

12 - All in Check Busta Rhymes I (by Dohz)

13 - Your word against mine I Massibo ft Lor dirty (Bonus)


INTRUMENTALESPARA INCLUDING FREE USE ALL.



Zodiack: MC and beatmaker talquinas Kompania group XL, contributed with music to various national and massibo mc's, omega, basek and more. Now presents the first remix album and instrumental free use of chile. hopefully you will enjoy it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment