Sunday, April 3, 2011

Does My Toddler Have Roseaca

Reflections of a novice (and a thousand thanks)

two and half months ago, Angela was planted in the world and decided to change mine. I guess we all have been there when their children were born but so far, not pay much attention to your comments.

First good new mother has to thank the people who are around him and support him unconditionally. There are always surprises in these things, I have brought many positive and negative odd (especially a friend to those who helped at times very bad, with whom I've laughed and cried, I shared with her pregnancy and the birth of their child and even lifted the phone to find my baby, obviously is not my friend).

So I'll first thank my family, my husband who is always there to take my smile, my mother and my grandmother because they are simply wonderful and are always ready for anything and my father that since he was born Angela has done more than help.

After my friends of truth, I never fail, I always pass on their love and encouragement. Those who send a message anytime or come in house 5 minutes just to cheer. Those who prepare meals with "carts", who love to tell them aunts and preparing future dinners and drinking without thinking now, just being together.

And also thank those who, without any obligation to you, have turned to the little know and love her. I particularly want to thank Robledo, blog "With a lot of salt" , because without knowing me has made me feel your love and concern that has given me their friendship, because I've heard (or read) and has always given me wonderful words of encouragement, because I reaches its warmth even when far away. Also thank my Angelita has wanted since before birth and the best gift you sent us, I not only love me, Robledo, I have a friend who is crazy with your blanket (is that you can see in the picture).
In this wide world of blogs I can not forget the credit card more fun, loving and great to "My business is smoking" . As would be impossible to list them all I'm going to personalize the blog the best manager I know, Wanchuan. Thanks for to be always aware, for remembering me for asking, to convey affection and warmth, for making me laugh ... Each and every one of you is a big family in this world of internet.
Among the thoughts that I consider I can start by saying that I am no longer me, I'm a mom and I miss many things. I do not care
can not paint or iron my hair, repeat model or go with stains on the shirt. The important thing is to prepare my small bag and she goes radiant total nobody looks at me.
do not know when I return to the hairdresser but I do not mind carrying the dye being disappearance.
If I can not cook do not cook and I take short time to do everything I can and freeze, the microwave is now my ally. Yes, its bibes are pristine and not fail a single one. Sleep
ratitos is normal to more than 3 hours a night better than if I touch the lottery.
My house is a mess but never mind, and will work out and as my mother says, no one will do it for me. My room is my dining room, is assaulted by the little things but I love it.
Internet is something I can watch 10 minutes a day and unfortunately I have left the blog but I guess it's normal and it will take it harder.
One thing has not changed is that three times a day, gave him a little bit small for my Seika to go for a walk, it is our time. And, despite how big it is, you can not imagine how it cares for the small. I came with everything, when I wake up at night, when I walk up and down her if she cries, let me know when you wake up swiftly and watches while you sleep (we'll see when it prosecuted.)

So, even if they've lost a lot is the opposite, I have gained the most important. Right now I'm everything that I can be happy, I see that my child is already better, laughing, playing, watching me and let me know. Days have been hard to see her suffer, unable to do anything but now passed and I can only think about all the good that comes.

Besic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment